Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Million dollar goal

Alright, this website is one detailing my million dollar rise to the top! I want to make as much money as possible with the end goal being $1 million dollars. This sounds absolutely ridiculous, but I think that I might be able to do it in a matter of a few years with a lot of hard work and some ingenuity. I'm going to update my weekly earnings and tell everyone how I did it along the way. Eventually I know i'll stop, due to school or work or something else. But I really want to see if I can do it. Here's what I've done so far:

On April 16th, I responded to an advertisement about a site called Treasure Trooper. It has a funny name, but I'm in a bit of a bind for cash, so I though I'd give it a try. So I signed up under someone's referral ID, and tried it out. Much to my surprise I made about $4.00 in a day. Doesn't sound like a lot to most people, but its enough to get the ball rolling.

Most people ask what the site is, so to save a lot of comments, here we go:
What you do is you sign up for the website and you have about 200 surveys and offers to complete. Each one has an amount of money assigned to it, so once you fill it out and it gets approved, you get the cash. Why? Because with each offer filled out, the host site gets money for referring you to that survey, and so Treasure Trooper makes money as well as you. Add that onto the fact that for every referral you get an amount equal to 20% of what your referral makes and it starts looking more and more like a money maker. This doesn't mean that you take money from your referrals. They still make their full amount. You just make money because they make money, so its a win-win situation. If you want to join, its free, and you don't need a credit card. You can join here under my referral link: www.treasuretrooper.com/63165. A lot of people don't believe that you actually get paid, or its a scam, but it isn't. You have free access to the forums where you can see people's Paypal accounts or cheques they receive. You can cash out at $10 and cancel if you really want.

Anyways, after making another $0.50, for a total of $4.50, I realized that as a Canadian, I can't fill out some of the high paying offers ($20 and up and there's tons of them). So I decided to get some more referrals to see if I can make a bit off of them. So what I did was started posting on forums about a relatively easy, gimmick-free system of making money. I've had about 200 responses and 48 actual referrals. I started posting on May 1st and today, May 2nd, I have 48 referrals and have made about $10.50. So in a matter of 48 hours or so, I've made $10.50 and my referrals have made $52.50 collectively, which is pretty decent for filling out forms and stuff. No one has complained at all, so it seems like a pretty good deal, and I've made a total of $15 doing nothing. Granted, its all electronic right now, but I'm going to cash out in the June trial period (I started too late with my referrals), and see how much I've made. I hope to make about $100 if possible.

With the current $15 I'm going to join Party Poker and gamble the money to see if I can make some cash that way. The really low tables, the 0.10/0.25 tables deal up to 100 hands an hour with an average pot of $8 or so. I figure if I can win just 5 hands at $8 per pot in an hour, thats $40. Now, I'll prolly take a few hits, but won't play every hand, so I'll make a net of about $20 or so an hour if my estimation is right. I'm going to try it out after my final exam on Monday.

If anyone wants to suggest ways to make cash without joining all new survey sites or whatever, or knows a good forum or two for me to post on, then it would be very much appreciated. For every Treasure Trooper referral, I'll post your name here in a thank you message every Friday that will be cumulative. I will also add your name if you donate one cent to my PayPal account "a.labont@gmail.com". If you have any questions, just add a comment and I'll answer.

That's it for now, talk to you later
balki