Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Okay so,
Its May 3rd, and I decided to do some more offers. I did another $1.75 in offers which approved today, bringing me to $6.25 in offers completed and my referrals have completed $18.38 in offers which means they have made $91.90 for themselves. I am now at a total of $24.63, or nearly $10 increase since yesterday. Still, not a huge amount(0.0025% of my goal), but it IS something and I didn't have to do a whole lot. Also, my referrals have gone up to 60 from 46 yesterday, which is a good increase. I hope that if everyone does a few offers of around $2-$3, I should be able to make about $30-$50 on what they contribute, which would be great. I want an end goal of $50 from them, but if I can get $100 it would be amazing. And I'm not stealing any money from them, I'm just receiving rewards for what they are doing. Its pretty good. I still have about $25 pending to be approved, so hopefully that will come through in the next few days.

In other news, I've been watching the stocks a lot lately, so if I get to the $1000 or $2000 mark, I might invest in something that is on the rise. If you have some really good info, I would be very appreciative and you would be my first add to my Thank You update! Also if you DO sign up with Treasure Trooper, let me know and I'll add you to the Thank You update also. Any other suggestions on how to make cash? I'll be posting proof of my cash soon.
Adios
balki