Thursday, May 04, 2006

Wow, lots to update today folks!

Alright, so my referrals have gone up to 69 people now, a 6 person increase in the last 24 hours, with all my referrals making $96.05 in 3 days. Thats a pretty healthy sum, esp since it takes about 2 days for the offers to approve, so thats awesome that so much is getting done! I'm up to $26.96 now on Treasure Trooper, so some progress is being made, and I'm slowly getting all my surveys approved. They also added a new feature today that allows you to contact all your referrals, so what I've done is contacted them all, and now I'm going to make up an email list that will help them get the best quick and easy deals done, hopefully around $10-$15 dollars worth, which will help both them and me. I'll do that this weekend after I've filled out a bunch and gotten all the cash that I want for the moment. On another note, Treasure Trooper was named the best Paid-To site on the web, so that's wicked good, especially for people who are a little skeptical. I haven't made screenshots yet, but this weekend will be a new update for my blog.

I also started my Party Poker account today! Its awesome because I planned on using some of the money I make from Treasure Trooper to use as gambling capital, but I found an offer for $75 free real dollars for use on Party Poker! Its awesome, so I signed up for that and now I'm just waiting for the confirmation to come. That would be a huge increase for me and would save a lot of time waiting for the cash to transfer from Treasure Trooper, since I would have to wait until the end of the month.

Also, I am pleased to announce that in just 2 days of this blog being tracked by statcounter.com, this blog has received over 200 hits, of those 150 are unique users! So thanks to all for viewing and hopefully you're enjoying the blog! I also encourage all the visitors to check out the "Investing Advice" link on the right. Its a pretty solid blog with lots of links to money and management. If you want to trade links, I'd be more than happy to! Just email me or leave a comment and I'll get back to you! I'm also adding a running net worth total at the bottom of each post which will only include the confirmed amount I have.
Until next time,
balki

Cash Total: $26.96